Thursday, December 13, 2012

Snowy Flakes

 Snowflakes! Haha there isn't even any snow here yet. I tried to make every snowflake different because every real snowflake is different. I'll also admit that I'm obsessed with the one on my pointer finger. I love how it came out.

  For this I used Sephora + Pantone Universe Parachute Purple. It's a dark purple with a blue duochrome. I normally don't like purple, but this is sooooo pretty. It's also a pretty close dupe for RBL Scrangie.

I did the snowflakes with white acrylic paint using a striper and a dotting tool. I also added some iridescent blue loose glitter powder on all of the snowflakes, but it's hard to see any of the color in the photos that I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really do love, appreciate and read every single comment that I receive.

Please do not spam or try to promote your blog. If I see comments like this, I will delete them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...