Tuesday, December 11, 2012

King of C-C-Cool


  Today I'm wearing King of C-C-Cool from the Pretty and Polished Mathematical Collection. This collection is Adventure Time themed and this polish was inspired by the Ice King.

This is a blue base with all kinds of awesome glitter in it. It has tiny red glitter, small and medium sized hex glitter, medium sized yellow glitter and larger white diamond shaped glitter! This was three thin coats, but this definitely could be layered over other colors.

 I really really like this, It's perfect for winter and I actually thought about putting some little snow flakes on it. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really do love, appreciate and read every single comment that I receive.

Please do not spam or try to promote your blog. If I see comments like this, I will delete them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...