Friday, November 30, 2012

The Forest Spirit


  Yeah, I really like animal head silhouettes on my nails. The title for this one was inspired by the movie Princess Mononoke.

  I think deer are really pretty and it's the holiday season, so that's what originally inspired me to do this. I did this with regular black acrylic paint and a small detail brush.

  The gold is Goldeneye from the OPI Skyfall collection. It's a very yellow gold that is made out of flakes. I have no other nail colors that have flakes like this, so it was really weird to me, but it went on smooth and this was two coats.

8 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I really do love, appreciate and read every single comment that I receive.

Please do not spam or try to promote your blog. If I see comments like this, I will delete them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...