Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Girly Glitter Gradient


 Girly Glitter Gradient, say that three times fast.

 This week I needed a short break from all of the holiday themed nail designs, so I did this very girly glitter gradient.  My next posts will definitely be holiday nails.

 For this I used more Ciaté colors from my Mini Mani Month Calendar. The pink is called Cutie Pie and it's a weird one. The formula is almost a hybrid of jelly and creme and the formula is very build able. Here I used three coats. Again, the formula and drying time on this was awesome. The purple pink glitter is called Magic Carpet and this was one of the exclusives to the Mini Mani Month set.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really do love, appreciate and read every single comment that I receive.

Please do not spam or try to promote your blog. If I see comments like this, I will delete them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...