Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Icicles!


  I'd been wanting to do this for a while, half matte icicles!

I used a ton of colors for this. Here goes, The base colors are two coats of Zoya Dove, then one coat of CND Ice Blue Shimmer then one coat of Butter London Matte top coat.

The icicles are plain white striper polish, then white acrylic paint. One coat of Essie Luxeffects Pure Pearlfection over the them, then some loose blue glitter and then a very thin coat of Zoya Frida. Finish off with Seche Vite over the icicles and done.

  I was going to do a tutorial, but honestly you just need a base color and a white polish/striper. Start with two coats of your base polish color and let that dry and then do some crazy, chunky white lines!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really do love, appreciate and read every single comment that I receive.

Please do not spam or try to promote your blog. If I see comments like this, I will delete them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...