Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Glitter! Flowers!

     
       Another dried flower gradient. I really love doing these and the yellow looks awesome with this polish color.

      For this I used Essence You Belong To Me. This is my favorite blue that I own. I actually bought a backup because I'm so afraid that I'll run out of this! The glitter is MAC 3D silver with one coat of spectra flair top coat. The flowers are just yellow dried flowers that I got from Sally Beauty Supply, but I'm sure they are sold on eBay and Amazon for much cheaper.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really do love, appreciate and read every single comment that I receive.

Please do not spam or try to promote your blog. If I see comments like this, I will delete them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...