Wednesday, July 3, 2013

4th of July Nails!


  Hey guys! Happy (almost) 4th of July! These are the nails I'll be wearing tomorrow.


  The colors I used for these nails were Essie Blanc, Ciaté Power Dressing, and OPI Red Hot Gift. I used a stiper brush and OPI Red Hot Gift for the stripes on the accent nail, I would've used tape for nicer lines, but me and tape just don't work very well together. I freehanded the little star inside the halfmoon with some white acrylic paint and a small striper brush.


  I did wait a while to put top coat on these because I didn't want the red and white to smear, but this caused the blue to bubble really bad. Oh well.


2 comments:

  1. I am in love with that blue! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. what blue polish is that!?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I really do love, appreciate and read every single comment that I receive.

Please do not spam or try to promote your blog. If I see comments like this, I will delete them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...