Wednesday, July 3, 2013

4th of July Nails!


  Hey guys! Happy (almost) 4th of July! These are the nails I'll be wearing tomorrow.


  The colors I used for these nails were Essie Blanc, Ciaté Power Dressing, and OPI Red Hot Gift. I used a stiper brush and OPI Red Hot Gift for the stripes on the accent nail, I would've used tape for nicer lines, but me and tape just don't work very well together. I freehanded the little star inside the halfmoon with some white acrylic paint and a small striper brush.


  I did wait a while to put top coat on these because I didn't want the red and white to smear, but this caused the blue to bubble really bad. Oh well.


3 comments:

  1. I am in love with that blue! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. what blue polish is that!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know that is the Puerto Rican Flag, not the United States of America flag .... it's still pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I really do love, appreciate and read every single comment that I receive.

Please do not spam or try to promote your blog. If I see comments like this, I will delete them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...