Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wham! Pow!


  Hey guys!  Today's post features some neon and holographic glitter, it's like a rave on my nails.

   This orange is Color Club Wham! Pow! and the name is fitting because this color is crazy bright! I needed about three coats and I really should've put this over white, but I didn't. The formula on this one was really meh too, it's kinda thick and it dried before it could even out. I guess the end result is worth it though, because it's so bright and pretty.

  The gold glitter I'm wearing is Stun from Floss Gloss. This is a holographic gold glitter and wow, this is awesome. I love everything about this nail polish. I only needed two coats of this and the formula was really great for being a glitter.

 
     The picture below shows the holo-y-ness of the glitter. Super pretty, right?




2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I really do love, appreciate and read every single comment that I receive.

Please do not spam or try to promote your blog. If I see comments like this, I will delete them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...