Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Baroque Print


  I have been seeing tons of beautiful baroque print nails all over the place, so I was inspired to try my own! To start off, I searched "baroque print" in google search and tried to emulate some of the designs I liked. I didn't really try to do any exact copied of the patterns, I wanted to incorporate a lot of the ornate swirls and things that I liked in the designs I looked at.
 

  The nail colors I used for this were Ciaté Twilight and Ciaté Ladylike Luxe. Twilight is a black nail polish with teeny tiny gold glitter flecks throughout it. Ladylike Luxe is a gold foil that, for some reason, came out looking slightly green in my pictures. I can tell you that it doesn't have that weird green tinge in real life. 


  I used a thin striper brush to do these designs. I messed up quite a few times, and I actually redid the bottom half of the design on my ring finger. Good thing I used black so it was easy to fix any mistakes! I'm really in love with the design on my index finger and I'll probably do something with a design similar to that in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really do love, appreciate and read every single comment that I receive.

Please do not spam or try to promote your blog. If I see comments like this, I will delete them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...