Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Dry Marble Inspired by Mr.Candiipants


   These nails were inspired by Mr.Candiipants' Dry Marble nail tutorial. I really loved them when she first posted the picture, and then she posted the tutorial so I was like "Hey, why not?"

   This was actually pretty easy and I think it looks O.K. for being my first try. Next time I'll definitely remember to use a base color that doesn't dry really fast because this would look a lot better if I'd done that. Also, my top coat kinda smeared it... but it's cool.

Kinda reminds me of cheesecake...

   Anyway, The colors I used were OPI Lincoln Park After Dark and the gold is ULTA High Roller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really do love, appreciate and read every single comment that I receive.

Please do not spam or try to promote your blog. If I see comments like this, I will delete them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...