Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Quick Update About URLs

  Hey guys! I just wanted to write this quick update about my changed URL. I changed my Blogspot and Tumblr URLs to zoendout.blogspot.com and zoendout.tumblr.com. I changed these so all of my sites would match and it wouldn't be so confusing for me and my site visitors and so that my watermark, email, and instagram account could all match.

   Now all of my sites are zoendout, including Beautylish, Instagram, Tumblr, Blogspot, Bloglovin', and my email are now all the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I really do love, appreciate and read every single comment that I receive.

Please do not spam or try to promote your blog. If I see comments like this, I will delete them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...