Friday, August 24, 2012

Girl's Gotta Eat

     Here is another Serum No.5 nail polish that I purchased. Girl's Gotta Eat is a beautiful glitter nail polish that consists of mostly gold glitter along with silver/platinum colored hex glitter. It's also in a gold shimmer base and I can tell you that this nail polish is amazing. I honestly don't think I've seen anything like it. I love the name too "Girl's Gotta Eat" isn't that a quote from Dark Knight Rises? I'm pretty sure Catwoman says that. That makes me like it even more than I already did.

     Anyway, I did a glitter gradient type thing with this over Essence Black is Black and my ring finger is three coats of Girl's Gotta Eat over Essence Gold Rush.




1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I really do love, appreciate and read every single comment that I receive.

Please do not spam or try to promote your blog. If I see comments like this, I will delete them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...