Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Candy Drips


   Hey guys! Here I am using these Sinful Colors nail polishes again! I can't stop using them, they're so perfect for spring.

 For these drippy nails I used the colors Sugar Rush and Candy Coated. I started with two coats of Sugar Rush and then I used a detail brush to paint on some drips with Candy Coated. I let that dry and then I used some white acrylic paint to add some little accents on the drips, I think it makes them look really cute and cartooney.

 I finished this off with a coat of Seche Vite, it messed up a couple of these nails with its shrinkage. I have a love/hate relationship with that stupid top coat.

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I really do love, appreciate and read every single comment that I receive.

Please do not spam or try to promote your blog. If I see comments like this, I will delete them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...