Friday, February 8, 2013

More Leather More Studs


   So I know I've posted a look with this Nails Inc Leather effect polish and studs recently, but I really love it and I had to use it again. I know that textures are really big this spring and I can totally see why. They dry fast and give you and awesome edgy look with no need for any top coat. That was actually why I used this again, I was feeling lazy and this nail polish gives an awesome effect with minimal effort.

  I did change the studs up from last time. The arrangement this time was just copied off of one of the fingers on the box. I also think the pictures I took look better than last time. It's really hard to take a decent picture of this nail polish.



1 comment:

  1. The leather effect looks really cool and I like the studs- very edgy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I really do love, appreciate and read every single comment that I receive.

Please do not spam or try to promote your blog. If I see comments like this, I will delete them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...