Monday, December 24, 2012

My Christmas Nails!


   Hey everyone! This will obviously be my last post for the Christmas nail season. I really hope everyone has a awesome Christmas holiday, and here's some very festive red with gold leaf!

 The red I used for this one was Ciaté Dangerous Affair aka my new favorite red. This read is slightly darker in real life, the flash caused it to look lighter. The gold leaf was from a regular sheet of fake gold leaf. I ripped it up and pressed it onto the wet nail polish with my fingers. Then I finished with one coat of Seche Vite.

Merry Christmas everyone! Love Zoe


2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! <3 Love how simple this is, hope you had a wonderful Christmas (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did! I hope you had an awesome Christmas too!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I really do love, appreciate and read every single comment that I receive.

Please do not spam or try to promote your blog. If I see comments like this, I will delete them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...