Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Gradients 4 Lyfe


    This started out as something totally different that I ended up hating. Luckily, I'm really happy with this unplanned result! Gradient/Ombre nails are probably one of my favorite things to do, they are so easy and messy and fun. If you're into nail art and haven't done a gradient, I recommend that you do one right now! You really just need two colors (or more) and a makeup sponge.

    The colors I used for this are Essence Colour and Go You Belong To Me and Essie Blanc. I started with Blanc (the white) as the base and, with my makeup sponge, I dabbed You Belong To Me about halfway down all of my nails. I always looks pretty crappy before cleanup and top coat, so I cleaned up the polish that got on my skin with a q-tip and then added a nice thick coat of Seche Vite!



1 comment:

  1. This is a really pretty and neat gradient! I have to try another gradient sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I really do love, appreciate and read every single comment that I receive.

Please do not spam or try to promote your blog. If I see comments like this, I will delete them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...