Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Metallics

    
       Metallic colors are a huge trend for 2012. Lots of nail polish companies have come out with metallic collections for this year. Personally, I'm not really into metallic nail polish colors that much, but I thought I'd try some out anyway.

What I used
  • Sinful Colors Casablanca
  • Sinful Colors Leap Frog
     
     Casablanca is a silver metallic. The formula is really nice and smooth. I'm actually really surprised that I like this color. I started out thinking that this was going to be a dud. It's not, and it's really beautiful. 

     Leap Frog is what I would call a dark green gray color. The formula of this one is awesome and this color is really opaque in two coats. It looks slightly more green in real life. 

   
    
   These color actually look really beautiful together, and I'll admit that I love this metallic silver.


1 comment:

  1. I really like the silver, too! It looks neat and not streaky like other metallics! I'll have to look into getting that color!

    thedailylacquerista.blogspot.com (Just incase you want to check my new blog out!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I really do love, appreciate and read every single comment that I receive.

Please do not spam or try to promote your blog. If I see comments like this, I will delete them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...