Thursday, July 5, 2012

English Rose

    This is my first successful attempt at nail foils. I got my order from dollarnailart.com a few weeks ago and I immediately tried out some of the foils. My first few tries turned out really bad. I then found out that most top coats over the metallic foils completely wrinkle them. I was a little more than disappointed and kinda gave up on them for about 2 weeks.
     
      So, yesterday I was just messing around again and I used English Rose. A foil that I hadn't tried out yet on my nails. It's not metallic like most of the other foils that I got so I did put a top coat on it and it worked!


      English Rose is a very sheer, shimmery white with pinkish colored flowers. I put this over two coats of a white, Essie Blanc. My ring finger is OPI Teenage Dream from the Katy Perry collection that came out a while ago.

      I'm really happy with how this came out. I'll admit that I keep admiring them. They are just too pretty not to!

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I really do love, appreciate and read every single comment that I receive.

Please do not spam or try to promote your blog. If I see comments like this, I will delete them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...