Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Spring Gradient


  Hey guys!  Here is are some gradient nails that I did that I think look really pretty for spring!

I used two Essie colors, but I don't know the name of them because the labels are missing. I do think that the pink/coral one close to my cuticles is California Coral, though.  I did this gradient starting with two coats of the color that I think is called California Coral and then I used a damp makeup sponge to dab the other color about halfway down each nail.



And I don't know if you can tell, but I changed my lighting set up around a little bit before I took these pictures and they came out looking really good besides the fact that the light made my hands look so white! haha


4 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I really do love, appreciate and read every single comment that I receive.

Please do not spam or try to promote your blog. If I see comments like this, I will delete them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...